SOFT COMPUTING AND SIGNAL PROCESSING (ICSCSP-2019)
All accepted and registered papers will be published in AIP Publishing
–Scopus and Web of Science
Indexed by SCOPUS, EI Compendex, INSPEC, WTI Frankfurt eG, zbMATH, Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST), SCImago, DBLP.
All books published in the series are submitted for consideration in Web of Science.
* The Selected papers with extended work would be called for inclusion in SCOPUS/ DBLP indexed Journal with applicable processing fee
Malla Reddy University, Hyderabad (MRUH) is the only Private University under green field category established in the year 2020 As per Telangana State Private Universities Act No.13 of 2020 and G.O.Ms.No.14, Higher Education (UE) Department Dt. 15.6.2020 was approved by Government of Telangana State. Our focus is to address the emerging needs of industry and society. Malla Reddy University is a sponsored by Malla Reddy Educational Society (MRES) one of the unit of Malla Reddy Group of Institutions.
ICFESM - 2023
The ICFESM-2023 aims to bring together leading Academicians, Scientists and Research scholars to exchange their experiences and research results about all aspects of Science, Engineering Technology Innovations and use of the premier multidisciplinary platform for applications in all areas of Science & Engineering.
• Bio fluid mechanics
• Chemically reacting fluids and combustion
• Computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
• Experimental fluid mechanics
• Flow through porous media
• Fluid–solid interactions (FSI)
• Geophysical fluid dynamics
• Heat and mass transfer
• Magneto-hydrodynamics (MHD)
• Multiphase flows
• Nanofluids and microfluids
• Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluids
• Solid Electrolytes
• Composite electrolytes
• Battery storage
• Thermal storage
• Hydrogen energy storage
• Energy storage materials
• Ionic Conductors
• Nano Materials
• Polymer Electrolytes
• Magnetic Materials
• Natural gas hydrates
• Deep sediment hydrate quantities
• Regional resource characterization
• The methane contribution to shallow sediment and overlying water column carbon cycling
• Predicted contributions to climate change
• Methane hydrates- characterization
• Climate change
• Carbon cycling
• Gas recovery
• Hydrate Formation in different media
• Natural gas storage and Transportation
• Carbon Capture and storage
• Gas replacement methods
• Flow assurance and more related to the conference theme
and any other area which is relevant to Energy Materials.
We'd love to hear from you
Hyderabad - 500100
Telangana State, India.